Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler
When you depend on your body for your livelihood, recovering quickly from an injury is a top priority. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler is ideal for athletes and active people to help reduce swelling and pain in the afflicted area. The unit combines cold and focal compression in a simple, easy-to-use, gravity-fed system.
The Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy Cooler holds enough water and ice to provide you with six to eight hours of cryotherapy. This ensures you don't have to keep refilling the unit and allows you to remain still and comfortable while you treat your hand and wrist.
Indications for the Cold Therapy Gravity Cooler
Used in conjunction with the Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff, the Cryo/Cuff Cold Therapy Cooler can help with the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-operative conditions
- Sports injuries
- Sprained wrist
- Wrist instability
- Wrist strain
- Wrist tendonitis
- Wrist trauma
Key Features and Benefits
- Combines cold and focal compression
- Uses a simple, gravity-fed system
- Designed with safety and ease-of-use in mind
- Can be used in athletic training rooms and at home
- Cooler holds water and ice needed for six to eight hours of cryotherapy
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Arctic Flow pads
- Includes tube assembly and insulation disk
- Can be used to provide compression and cryotherapy to afflicted area
- Utilises gravity to deliver chilled water to anatomically-specific cuffs
What's Included with Your Purchase?
Please note that Cryo/Cuff supports aren't included in your purchase. You can buy the Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff separately on Wrist Supports. Your purchase of the Gravity Cooler includes:
- Durable cooler
- Tube assembly
- Insulation disk
How Large Is the Cryo Cuff Cooler?
As a portable cooler system, it's important you know just how manoeuvrable the unit is.
For exact dimensions of the Cryo Cuff Cooler, please view the information below:
- Width: 180mm
- Height with Lid Attached: 300mm
- Circumference: 600mm
Learn More About the Cold Therapy Cryo/Cuff Cooler
To find out more about the cooler and how to use it, please watch this short video:
- Do not use an elastic wrap with the Cryo/Cuff Gravity
- Dressing used under the Cryo/Cuff should be applied lightly
- Reduce pressure if you have any sense of discomfort, numbness or tingling in the limb
- Empty the Cryo/Cuff after each use and prior to refilling
- Patient skin condition checks must occur every one to two hours on a routine basis